Diagnosis and Management of Adult Congenital Heart Disease, 3e
Designed to meet the needs of clinicians working with adults with congenital heart disease, Diagnosis and Management of Adult Congenital Heart Disease , by Drs. Michael A. Gatzoulis, Gary D. Webb, and Piers E. F. Daubeney, offers essential guidance on the anatomical issues, clinical presentation, diagnosis, and treatment options available to practitioners today. This latest edition features completely updated content, including new information for nurses and nurse practitioners who, now more than ever, are playing an important role in the care of adults with CHD. You'll also access four new chapters, illustrated congenital defects, coverage of long-term outcomes, and much more.
- Drs. Gatzoulis, Webb, and Daubeney lead a team of experts ideally positioned to provide state-of-the-art global coverage of this increasingly important topic.
- Each disease-oriented chapter is written to a highly structured template and provides key information on incidence, genetics, morphology, presentation, investigation and imaging, and treatment and intervention.
- Congenital defects are illustrated with full-color line drawings and by the appropriate imaging modality (for example, EKG, x-ray, echocardiogram, MRI, CT, ).
- Provides coverage of long-term outcomes, including the management of pregnant patients and patients undergoing non-cardiac surgery.
- Expert ConsultT eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Features the addition of four new chapters : A Historic Perspective; Quality of Life in Patients with Pulmonary Hypertension; Psychosocial Issues in ACHD; Supportive and Palliative Care for End-Stage ACHD.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
- PDF | 736 pages
- Michael A. Gatzoulis MDPhDFACCFESC(Author) Gary D. Webb MDCMFACC(Author) Piers E. F. Daubeney DMFRCPFRCPCH(Author)
- Elsevier; 3 edition (7 April 2017)
- Health, Family & Lifestyle
|The message text*:|